lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2019

My hobbies.

Hello, my name is Camila Salazar Mancilla and in this blog I would like to talk or write about my hobbies. Well, I have many hobbies and I will talk about some of these, when I was young (I cried when I wrote this XD) I really liked to play football with my older brother, we were in a football team, at the same time I started playing. Guitar.
When I was 12 years old I started to play basketball because in my new school there was no soccer workshop, at first I don't like it, but my friends started playing with me and I started to like it there.
I started listening to kpop music
And currently I still play basketball and volleyball; I would also like to learn different languages.

Finally I listen to kpop music and I like to watch anime.

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow, we have a lot in common! I love you <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow, I also like basketball and kpop, we could get together someday to play and listen to music.

    ResponderBorrar