lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2019

My favourite piece of technology

My favorite technology piece is the Smart TV that my brothers and I received the last year in Christmas day as a gift of my mother and grandmother. I use it many times in the week the majority of times in the night after of return to my home and make my homework. I like this object because in this I can see dramas, animes and listen to music of internet I think that all this is more funny or awesome in a screen a little more big. I think that my life without this technology object would normal this is not vital for me but I can admit that would be a little boring and I would search other thing for my enjoy.

Resultado de imagen para telefono conchita

5 comentarios:

  1. I still have a Smart TV, it's amazing, everything looks so beautiful and big, I can watch movies on Netflix and listen to music.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Watching programs that one likes is a great distraction after doing homework!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. it's a great object. also watch anime and musical videos on my TV in my free time (and dramas) <3

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Sounds so sweet that your mom and grandmother gave you that gift. I love the toy phone picture hahaha.

    ResponderBorrar