lunes, 12 de agosto de 2019

1. Do you watch your series at home or on the move?
 I am watch series in my home.
2. When do you watch your series and who do you what with?
When I have free time and I watch series alone.
3. Would you recommend your series?
Depends of the person, because the series that i like are of Asian people.
4. How much did you watch without subtitles?
Five series or less, I dont remember.
5. How many times do you watch your episode?
I only watch the episode once.
6. Describe a memorable scene from your series?
When the second character confesses his love and the protagonist correspond to him or her. 
7. Who's your favorite character and why?
The second character, because this character rarely is reciprocated by the protagonist, even when is the only that support to protagonist.
8. Which character is the easiest/most difficult to understand and why?
The protagonist, because usually it almost always ends in a relationship with the boy or girl who doesn't treat him/her well.
9.- Teach your patner a phrase you learnt and the context it came up in.
"shireunde, naega wae? Eolma julkeonde?", this means  "I don't want to. Why should I? How much will you give me?" this phrase is said for the protagonist every time that the girl asks for a favor to him.
10.- Do you think your listening has improved recently and how?
I think that my listening is a little better than in the past and this is because I listen music, series and other differents things in english.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario