lunes, 26 de agosto de 2019

2do blog.

When I was child, I used to dream of being doctor but I haven´t got idea for why, my parents support me and they said that if i am happy they are too.
My other career options were nursing, medicine and chemistry. The principal reason for choose social work in specific was that I wrong I order of bad form the list of my preferences but I don´t regret.
My personal experience at the university is it not good or bad because the studios are very boring but I met very nice people and my friends in the university are not the best persons but to me are the best, I am happy with they.
I really want a job where I can stay in an open place with nicely and empathic people.

6 comentarios:

  1. Wow! If I had made a mistake in my preferences during the applications, I would have died!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It is incredible that you had career options very different from Social Work. It's good that you've met good people UWU.

    ResponderBorrar

  3. I was very laughing at the way you decided to study social work. I agree that the classes are very boring but the people are not. Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Yeah, the studios are very boring :)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. More than boring, the studies are very complicated

    ResponderBorrar