lunes, 19 de agosto de 2019


My name is Camila Salazar Mancilla I was born febraury 25, 2000 in Santiago, Chile. At elementary school, I studied at Colegio Santa teresa in Quilicura. Later, I completed my high school studies at Colegio Palmares Oriente in Quilicura. Actually I study my first year of social work in Universidad de Chile.

I live with my family in Quilicura, my parents don´t live together is for this that I live with my brothers they are Nicolas, who is 20 years old, Ygnacio, who is 13 years old and my mom her name is Emilia.

I really like listen to music, especially korean music, also I like play differents sports as basketball, voleyball, etc. Recently I am learning the basic of other languages.

7 comentarios:

  1. Oh, I like korean music! you are very interesting and cute.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. hi lesly!

    I also love music but not Korean but American!

    Unlike you, I hate sports!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow your autobiography is incredible, I also like Kpop and basketball, I hope that one day we can play together.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Oh, you are the middle sister that is cool

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Wow, a fan of K-pop? that's awesome. You can study Korean in the future.

    ResponderBorrar